Virtual Online Classes
We are currently closed due to COVID–19 however, we are offering online, streaming classes via Zoom until it is safe to return to the studio.
What to Expect
How to register and work out with us:
- Sign up for a class on our website or with Mindbody. The posted schedule is up-to-date.
- Create an account or sign in with Mindbody. If you already have an account make sure that your email is listed and accurate under your account info with us.
- Create and download an account with Zoom. It’s free!
- Sign Up for an online class at least 30 minutes prior to class start time via Mindbody.
- Check your email for a Zoom invite from Pilates Story.
- Join meeting WITH video and WITHOUT audio.
- HAVE FUN!
- Yoga Mat (place near furniture so you can hook your ankles)
- Yoga blocks, if you have them
- Hand Weights
Joseph Pilates crossed the Atlantic Ocean almost a century ago teaching his method, “Contrology.” Here in San Francisco, we continue to admire his innovation and passion for life. Hye-Yeon and Helene met in San Francisco, one from Korea and the other from France. One has an art background and the other a business background but both share a passion for Classical Pilates. That’s how Pilates Story began.
Pilates Story is here to create a place where you can be yourself, be happy, learning, connecting, and inspired to stay healthy.
We are a Classical Pilates studio where you can feel and experience Joseph Pilates’ life’s work. We are nothing but truthful and original. We all came from different places and backgrounds but Classical Pilates continues to connect us. We are a highly trained and passionate group of teachers who are deeply knowledgeable about our bodies and the art and science of movement.
We want Pilates Story to support our community. Pilates Story will be equal, fair and available to all. Our mission will grow as our community grows.